Thank you for choosing Indoor Air Quality Services!
Upon receipt of payment we'll prepare and ship everything that you need to test your indoor air using the same testing methods used by indoor air quality testing companies.
• Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your test kit.
• If you need your test kit rushed please call us and let us know at: 770-363-2670
Upon receipt of payment you'll receive an email with login instructions to gain immediate access to support information associated with testing your home.
Categories of information include:
• Particulate Allergens Commonly Found Within Homes
• Chemicals/Gases Found Within Homes
• Why Environmental Testing?
• Sampling Types
• Sampling Recommendations
• Sampling Instructions
• Guidelines For Understanding Lab Results
• Keys To Healthier Indoor Air
"The Guide to Healthier Indoor Air"
Upon receipt of payment you'll receive immediate access to the guide. This online course will help you understand how to reduce and prevent the future build up of allergens and toxins in your home. We recommend that you begin the guide while you're waiting for your mail order test kit.
Mail Order Test Kit Support
• Upon receipt of your test kit you'll log into your account and follow the sampling instructions.
• Once sampling is completed you'll mail the package back to Indoor Air Quality Services.
• Laboratory analysis will be performed and lab results will be produced.
• Lab results are typically available within 3-4 business days of when we receive your samples.
$650 includes 4 indoor air sample and 1 outdoor air sample, which is used as a control, 1 dust analysis (for carpet or furniture), and 1 surfaces sample.
$59 per additional air sample
$59 per surface sample
$119 per dust analysis (for carpet and furniture)
Air Sample Lab Analysis Includes
• Total mold spore count per sample.
• Identification and total spore count per organism per sample.
• Total count and identification of other airborne allergens such as soil, carbon, cellulose, insulation, drywall dust, and skin fragments.
Carpet Dust Analysis Includes
• Identification of the species of molds found in the analysis.
• Total colony forming units per organism type.
• Identification of organisms on the EPA's ERMI list.
Surface Sample Analysis Includes
• Identification of organisms observed in sample analysis.
• Prominence of each identified organism.
Written Report Includes
Once your lab results are prepared we'll email a report that explains:
• Comparison of your lab findings to suggested guidelines.
• Health concerns associated with lab findings.
• Safety precautions when removing allergens and toxins from surfaces and the air.
• Guidance for removing allergens and toxins from building materials, personal possessions, and the air.
• Guidance for stabilizing the indoor environment to prevent the future buildup of mold and other allergens.